The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced CMAT result 2022 on 29th of April. The number of candidates who has appeared for CMAT 2022 is around 60,000. Candidates can download CMAT score card 2022 by entering their CMAT 2022 application number, date of birth, and a security pin.
Steps to Check CMAT Result 2022
- Visit official site of CMAT i.e., https://cmat.nta.nic.in/.
- Click on CMAT Result 2022. Link is in the updates section.
- Enter your Registration Number or other required details in the page.
- Click on the Submit button.
- View your CMAT Scorecard and Download for future use.
This time Scorecard doesn’t provide percentile, it only consists of Rank and Overall score. On our previous experience and data crunching below are the estimated percentile based on the scores.
- The scores & percentiles mentioned in this analysis are indicators based on the feedback from students/experts
- CATKing predictions have been done based on past year trends, feedback from students & CATKing experts
- These predictions may or may not be related to the results which will be declared by the admission body.
- All the information is collated based on the analysis available online by various portals & institutes.
- Candidates are advised to wait for the official results.
Here is expected formula to calculate the approximate percentile
Some Sample of percentile calculation are mentioned below:
Colleges to apply
Top MBA Colleges accepting CMAT 2022 score with expected cut off:
|College||Expected CMAT Cut off|
|JBIMS, Mumbai||99.9+ Percentile|
|Goa Institute of Management||95-99 Percentile|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management||95-99 Percentile|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||95-99 Percentile|
|University of Pune, Department of Management Science||95-99 Percentile|
|IPE Hyderabad||90-95 Percentile|
|Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai||85 Percentile|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management||85 Percentile|
|IFIM, Bangalore||85 Percentile|
|IFMR, Chennai||85 Percentile|
|NIBM, Pune||85 Percentile|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida||85 Percentile|
|IMT, Hyderabad||80 Percentile|
|IMT, Nagpur||80 Percentile|
|Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore||80 Percentile|
|XISS, Ranchi||80 Percentile|