Professor Arup Barman serving in the Dept of Business Administration at Assam University, Silchar, since 1998, has captured a place among the top 20 Thought Leaders in Higher Education for the year 2021, declared by the ULektz Wall of Fame on the last April 30, 2022. Among the numerous nominations scanned by the ULektz’s initiative of academician recognition through Artificial intelligence, the search mechanism recognised 20 top thinkers wherein Prof. Barman is the single name from the crowed of the academicians working in the North Eastern Universities. Prof. Barman is the country’s pride who challenges himself with tough academic research in management. Professor Barman is a speaker who delivered 30 numbers speech at the international platform of repute. He delivers training at the North East Police Academy (under the Ministry of Home Affairs) and many other reputed institutions and the International Association.
Prof Barman as an academician, received a couple of prestigious awards from 2021 to 2022 for his silent and serious academic activities that are glorifying not only Assam University but also attracting the attention of the academic fraternity of India and the globe. The list of past accolades and achievements enabling Professor Barman to posit amid the Wall Fame is:
- Global Pride Icon Award (Excellent Academician and Social Thinker from India), No: ISWRD/2022/04 on 14/04/2022 by Indigenous Success World Record Book.
- Rashtriya Gaurav Award-(National Pride Award), by International Achievement India Award (iAiA)- on 01-02-2022
- UIJIR Best- 100 Professor, UIJIR Prime Awards 2022 by UIJIR Academic Research Foundation, India
- Innovative Educator and Change Maker Award-2021 (Sponsored by KITES Education, Yuva IncubatED, India)
- Worlds’ Best Teacher Award-2021, by Asian University International on 6th Sept 2021.
- Distinguish Professor in the areas of Contemporary Business and Management, by American Merit Council on 29th August 2021.
- Global Educators Award-2021, conferred by Asian University International and World Anti Narcotics Council, and Global Academy of Human Excellence (GAHE) in celebration of Indonesia’s 76 Independence Day-2021.
- Award of Honor by Global Edu Leader Forum, on 23rd July 2021
- Top International Educator & Change (IEC) Marker Award-2021 (out of Global Top Educators from 55 countries), 16 Oct 2021.
- Indian Prime Icon Award-June, 2021, The Chronicle-Journal & Foxclues, June 2021
Links for ULektz Wall of Fame: