Whenever we plan to travel, the first thing we look for is the budget and to save time, for which most of the time, we book a flight ticket to reach our destination as soon as possible. Most
Students and Senior Citizens look to purchase cheap air tickets and search for a site that can fulfill it.
Students with no income source and institutions located in another region are a challenge for them. Also, it is similar for senior citizens who face these difficulties while traveling by flight.
So, Let’s Explore the benefits which Happyfares provides for students and senior citizens:
● Senior citizens above 60 will get up to 15% off on the base fare.
● Students will Get up to 5%Off on Base Fare and
● Extra 10 Kg Of Baggage Allowance, Applicable for students above the age of 12 years
*Don’t forget to carry the required ID proofs when opting for the following categories, as it is mandatory to show the identity proof for both students and senior citizens.
Terms & Conditions
● Only students above 12 are eligible for special fares and additional baggage allowances. Carrying valid student ID cards and student visas (where applicable) is mandatory, else the passenger may be denied boarding or asked to pay for extra baggage
● Only senior citizens above the age of 60 years can avail of this special fare. It is mandatory to produce proof of Date of Birth at the airport, without which prevailing fares will be charged.
For making Students’ and Senior Citizen’s travel diaries smoother and more convenient by flight, Happyfares has come with particular benefits! A traveler can avail at the happy faces site for the particular category column and turn into a hustle-free trip to their desired destination. These offers and discounts are available throughout the time.